[Update 11/30/2018: SOLD for $6,520,000]
Majestically placed on over an acre of Gulf-front property, this bracingly original, newly constructed sanctuary is like no other. Its crescent shape ensures no other structures are visible when gazing out onto the beach.
Outstanding Amenities Include:
- Over an acre of property with 100 ft of private beach.
- 5,000 sq. ft. of outdoor living plus 9,000 sq. ft. heated/cooled.
- Floor access via circular glass elevator or floating staircase.
- Showpiece kitchen plus well-appointed summer kitchen.
- Dramatic freeform infinity pool with two swim-up bars, LED lighting, fire features and an in-pool sundeck.
- 7 Gulf-front bedrooms; 2 additional bedrooms with beach views.
- 12-person hot tub with individual jets.
- Poured concrete exterior walls able to withstand wind speeds of 150+ MPH, equal to a Category 4 hurricane.
- State-of-the-art theatre with a 119″ diagonal screen.
- Game room with well-equipped bar and entertainment.
- Regulation sized, sand volley board court.
618 Gulf Shore Drive on Holiday Isle is projected to gross more than $700,000 in first-year vacation rental income.
Privacy equals tranquility on over an acre of Gulf-front property with one hundred feet of Gulf frontage. Views of the Gulf’s aquamarine waters and the harbor’s distant jetties are unparalleled with more than three miles of shoreline visibility.
Destin Jewel’s circular, infinity pool creates a dramatic visual presentation with a central fire feature with glass enclosure and accent fire torches, theatrical LED lighting, two swim-up bars, and an in-pool sundeck.
Neutral interiors, natural limestone floors and clean-lined European cabinetry accent the sparkling emerald waters and sugary sand beaches. The elegant living room encourages guests to gather and is serviced by a fully equipped bar.
The home’s main floor kitchen is any chef’s indulgence. Precise design conceals the complexity of futuristic appliances and perfection in maneuverability. Light reflecting marble countertops, a striking yet simple glass tile backsplash, copper sinks and fixtures, and sleek striated-white oak cabinetry echo the home’s timeless detail. The central kitchen includes two full size 30-inch Subzero refrigerators, two full 30-inch size Subzero freezers, three sinks, two dishwashers, a three-burner gas range, and a four-burner magnetic cook top.
Cosmopolitan appeal meets southern comfort in seven Gulf-front bedroom suites and a playful two-bedroom children’s wing for a total of nine bedrooms. Each of the seven private suites is the pinnacle of style and relaxation. In each en suite, an unexpected jewel tone is added to hand-painted, poured concrete flooring and custom lighting for a striking contrast to otherwise neutral tones.
The second floor gathering space, reminiscent of a luxury cruise liner’s bar, blends football colored leather and striated-oak cabinetry for a masculine feel. Three 55″ TVs line the bar’s backdrop for endless viewing pleasure. An expansive harbor party deck and an additional private balcony cigar lounge compliment the bar area.
618 Gulf Shore Drive on Holiday Isle is the ultimate in privacy and luxury. Listed by Cindy Cole, Broker Associate, this 9-bedroom, 9,000 Gulf-front retreat rivals all homes on the Emerald Coast.
Qualified purchasers are invited to tour this luxurious beach home. Contact Cindy for your opportunity to experience this remarkable testament to exceptional living.
Explore more of our recent and significant sales here.